Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Post

For those who know me...you know this is not my first blog.  My first blog was a year and a half commentary of my families experience with congenital heart disease that has effected both my wife, Susan, and son, Russell.  I imagine that future posts will be dominated with news of how they are managing with their conditions as we battle health care issues on almost a daily basis. 

The purpose of this blog is purely selfish.  I just thought i'd be honest.  This is purely therapuetic for me.  If my comments or thoughts were to help other people who may be going through similar situations, that is fantastic. 

For those who have no idea who i am or where I come from.  Hang on its gonna be a bumpy ride.  Well...hopefully not too bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment